Shibuya City Office provided the limited services during the extended hours on Wednesday nights and on two Sundays a month. However, those extended operating hours will be discontinued from June 4th, 2012, as the new Shibuya City Certificate Service Center opens in a new office complex, Shibuya Hikarie, located in front of Shibuya station east exit.
You can obtain a certificate of registered information, proof of personal seal registration, and a certificate of tax payment and taxation at Shibuya City Certificate Service Center.
However, the services such as registration or invalidation of personal seal and registration of new address are only available at Shibuya City Office.
We are sorry for any inconveniences caused by this change and appreciate your understanding.
- Weekdays 11:00a.m. to 7:00p.m. (except national holidays, year-end and new year holidays)
- Saturdays 9:00a.m. to 17:00p.m. (except national holidays, year-end and new year holidays)
Shibuya City Certificate Service Center（8F, Shibuya Hikarie）
- Certificate of registered information
- Proof of personal seal registration
- Certificate of local tax payment or taxation
* Please bring your foreign registration card, passport, personal seal registration card, and etc.
* For the certificate of tax payment or taxation, we can only issue to those who have paid the local tax or filed the tax, respectively, and have had the residence in Shibuya as of January 1st.
Since the following services are not available at City Certificate Service Center, please visit Residents and Family Registration Division, Shibuya City Office 2nd floor, on weekdays for those procedures.
- New registrations and transfers from other municipalities
- Personal Seal Registration
- Receiving your Foreign Registration Card
- Application for changes in registered matters
- Change of address
- Application for confirmation (renewal)