Address: 2-14-14 Shoto, Shibuya-ku
- Direction: 15 minutes walk from Shibuya Station (JR, Tokyu Toyoko & Denentoshi Lines, Tokyo Metro Ginza & Hanzomon Lines, Keio Inokashira Line)
- Direction: 5 minutes walk from Shinsen Station (Keio Inokashira Line)
- Direction: 5 minutes walk from "Tokyu Hontenmae" bus stop (Shibu 66 or 61 routes)
- Direction: 2 minutes walk from "Todaimae" bus stop (Shibu 55 route)
This museum continuously promotes a variety of events, including special exhibitions which covers wide range of paints, sculptures and crafts. There are exhibitions which are related Shibuya City in February and March: public entry exhibition provided by the residents those who live, work or study in Shibuya and art exhibition by the elementary and junior high school students. Besides exhibitions, concerts, lectures, gallery seminars, showing art movies and professional art consultations are held. Art classes held 8 times per year provide practical art lessons for those who live, work or study (high school students and older) in Shibuya City.
9:00 am to 5:00 pm (entry by 4:30 pm)
- 300 yen for adults
- 100 yen for elementary and junior high school students
- Group fee (for 10 or more persons) is available.
- 240 yen for adults
- 80 yen for elementary and junior high school students
- Free admission to:
Seniors 65 and older, disabled persons
Elementary and junior high school students on Saturdays
Mondays (open if National Holiday), day after the National holiday except weekends, Year-end and New Year Holidays, preparatory periods for exhibitions